Monday, December 20, 2010

#reverb10: Try

December 18 Prompt: Try
What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did / didn’t go for it?

It may be difficult, but I want to try and narrow down exactly what I want my career to be. Then I want to try to incorporate pieces of it into my life as it is now. Even if I can't fully transition into a holistic health career in 2011, I want to see evidence in my life that I am working towards the goal. I don't want to feel stuck in my career anymore.

I wanted to try Massage School in 2010. I went for it. I loved pieces of it, but honestly not all of it. The experience helped me to broaden my thinking, though. The more holistic health experiences I try, the more I will be able to narrow down my ultimate career goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment