Monday, December 20, 2010

#reverb10: Healing

December 19 Prompt: Healing
What healed you this year? Was it sudden, or a drip-by-drip evolution? How would you like to be healed in 2011?

I think writing healed me this year. Specifically, Reverb 10 healed me. Having a daily prompt gives me a reason to write on a regular basis. Up until a few weeks ago, I was still in a very dark place in my life. But I now feel much more joyful and hopeful. I started feeling good again when I started writing on a regular basis. When I write, I feel alive.

In 2011, I would like to be healed in a dramatic way. My depression is, of course, a spiritual battle. And I know that God is victorious. But I have to open my heart completely to Him. I have to make Him number 1 in my life. I have to make Him my focus. If I do, I know I will see some pretty amazing fruit start to bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment