Saturday, December 11, 2010

#reverb10: Beautifully Different

December 8 Prompt: Beautifully Different
Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you’ll find they’re what make you beautiful.

I am a Christian.
I love passionately.
I served a year in AmeriCorps, but I haven’t done any community service since.
I want another biological child and two adopted children.
My favorite movies are PS I Love You and the Notebook.
I love learning about holistic health.
I bake a sweet treat for all of my coworkers’ birthdays.
I have two Master’s degrees, but don’t use them.
I really dislike my toenails.
My husband and I have little in common, but I’m simply crazy about him.
I hate being cold.
I own 12 cookbooks, but I’ve never tried one recipe from any of them.
I sang at church for over 15 years.
I could eat chocolate, cereal, or pizza any time of day.
I love Bianca more than words could ever describe, but Damian will always be my first baby.
I love the beach.
I played clarinet, bass clarinet, and piano, but I gave them up in order to sing.
I have big ideas, but don’t always take action to make them reality.
I have a difficult time finishing what I start.
I wear my wedding ring and engagement ring on two different hands. (They are two different metals, and wearing them both together breaks out my hands.)
I love to write.
I have a terrible sense of direction.
I dream of owning a purple convertible and a beach cottage.
I have really pretty eyes.
I am pretty shy in crowds, but I love being in the spotlight on stage.
I was in a beauty pageant in 6th grade.
I suffer from migraines.
It doesn’t take much to make me cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment