Monday, December 20, 2010

#reverb10: Friendship

December 16 Prompt: Friendship
How has a friend changed you or your perspective on the world this year? Was this change gradual, or a sudden burst?

The one constant friend in my life this year has been Stephanie. She was with me when I set my intention for a year of action. She celebrated with me as I enrolled in my first massage class. We were together in a hotel room with a tiny balcony overlooking rough water when we realized how much we both valued quality Girls' Days. She reassured me when I questioned the decisions I made in life. She prayed for me when I was having personal issues. She challenged me to be a better version of myself. And when I failed miserably, she kept on cheering. I survived this crazy, dark year mainly because of her. I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment