Saturday, December 11, 2010

#reverb10: 11 Things

December 11 Prompt: 11 Things
What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?

1. 30 extra pounds
2. Excessive stress
3. Processed foods
4. Refined Sugar
5. White Flour
6. Caffeine
7. Red Meat
8. Self-sabotage
9. Selfishness
10. Lethargy
11. Depression

Getting rid of these things would greatly impact my life for the better. I would be healthier, more energetic, more attractive, more confident, more joyful, and more successful. Eliminating them will not be easy. In fact, I’ve wanted to let go of them for a few years now. I will just have to make a firm decision and stick with it. Willpower and the desire to make a lasting change are the keys. I can’t let fear get in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment