Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A New Day

Well, it's a new morning.  I had to be at work at 7 AM this morning for a teleconference.  Getting up extra early was not fun.  But I made it to the office on time, and thanks to my espresso and a little prayer to God, I am ready to begin my day on a positive note.  I haven't gotten much accomplished over the past two days, but today is a new day, and fresh starts are allowed!   

Once I finish up this post, I will focus on work.  I WILL Be Effective.  Then I will get off work a little early, which will be wonderful.  After picking up Bianca and arriving at home, the two of us will cuddle on the couch, and I will read to her from the Book of Joshua.  I hope to get dinner finished earlier, and once I've eaten and let my food settle, I will have a nice workout.  At the very least, I want to get in my Shred workout.  And if I have enough energy, I will spend some time on the treadmill, as well.  I don't think there is anything good on TV tonight, so I will have the rest of my evening to read or to journal.  It's a great plan!  (Hmmm...maybe I should pray for more 7 AM telecons!)

No comments:

Post a Comment