Monday, January 4, 2010

Have I Mentioned Lately How Much I LOVE Debbie Ford?

If not...I do!!  And emails like the one I received this morning are why: 

Welcome to 2010, the healthiest, sexiest, richest, most exciting, magical and adventurous year of your life. Are you in? This is a year when you fall in love with yourself, your body, your career, your life, and all of those around you. This is a holy year when your highest self comes first. And instead of listening to the voice of your past, you tune in and listen to the voice of your own soul. You don't focus on getting, you focus on giving your greatest self to the world. You are going to the holy land of your highest expression.

1 comment:

  1. You are always bringing forth such encouraging inspiration but Im sure that because you're such an encouraging spirit. I had never heard of Debbie Ford before you mentioned the 2010 destination. Looks like I'm going to have to subcribe. Keep thing like this coming.

    ReplyDelete