Sunday, February 20, 2011

A New Favorite Snack

I just have to give a big shout out to Vitalicious for the creation of their VitaTops. These wonderful little 100 calorie treats satisfy my raging sweet tooth while providing 15 vitamins and minerals, 9g of fiber, 4g of protein, 8g of whole grain, and only 1.5g of fat. The Deep Chocolate is definitely my favorite flavor.

Yes, I realize it would be better to completely emilinate processed foods from my diet, but I'm not quite there yet. And I think a VitaTop is a much better snack choice than a truffle when I am seriously craving my chocolate. It's a baby step in making better decisions.

I didn't receive any free products, and I wasn't paid at all for this blog post. Vitalicious has no idea that I exist. I just love them to death and wanted to spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment