Thursday, July 26, 2012

Embarrassed

This morning I am wearing a dress that is too short and was wearing a pair of underwear that is apparently too big.  I had not even walked a block from the parking garage and I could feel my underwear at my knees.  I had to duck into a building and stand there until I could figure out what to do.  (Mind you, every building has a security guard at the front desk.)  I just decided to unclench my legs and let them fall.  I put them in my purse, left the building, and continued walking.

I have never not worn underwear in public in my life.  (Ok....except for once when we had "Commando Tuesday" while I was in AmeriCorps.)  I feel so exposed.  I am just praying that I have little discharge today, and I don't have to sneeze.  I have a training and a meeting this afternoon.  I am praying I don't have any issues.  I just wish this dress was longer; then maybe I wouldn't be as concerned.  To make matters worse, the only reason I wore this dress today was because I have an internal exam tonight.  Perhaps I can slip my undies back on before I head into the doctor's office.  All I know is this is going to be a looong day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment