Monday, July 2, 2012

Unwell

This morning I woke up with a headache that has kept me company all day.  Yesterday, I woke up nauseous with a stomachache.  I haven't felt this unwell in a while.  Sadly, I think I am on junk food overload.  I haven't been eating right, I haven't been exercising, and I think I'm paying for it now.  I feel bad about this, as my daughter-to-be is eating just as unhealthily as I am. 

To make up for it, I sent Harry to the store to buy some fruit and spinach so that I can make a few green smoothies.  Hopefully drinking them will help me feel better.  From here on out, I really need to make better food choices.  I really do long to have a healthy body.  It's time to stop using my pregnancy as an excuse for eating so poorly.  If anything, it should have been motivating me to eat better all along.  Oh well.  It's never too late for a fresh start, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment