Monday, July 9, 2012

33 Weeks

When I was pregnant with Bianca, I loved every minute it.  I wasn't very uncomfortable despite the summer heat, I loved the way my body looked, and I felt extremely comfortable in my skin.  This time, though not quite miserable, I am certainly not the radiant woman I once was.

I have now entered Week 33.  Time seems to be passing by like molasses.  My body hurts, I have no energy, and I have already gained more weight than I did my entire pregnancy with Bianca.  I have trouble breathing and sleeping.  I get achy if I sit or stand in one place too long.  My legs hurt walking back and forth to the parking garage each weekday. 

I have trouble comprehending that I still have 7 weeks to go.  Though it will be here in the blink of an eye, it feels like it is still way out of reach.  I still have to wash the baby clothes, put them away, and install the car seat base.  Once I am done with those tasks, I am seriously ready to give birth at any time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment