Monday, March 8, 2010

Welcome to Swing!

The temperature reached 58 degrees in Baltimore today. The sunshine and relative warmth had everybody in a good mood today. Aunt Dot made sure to take advantage of the nice weather and took the girls to the park. Bianca was able to get on the swings for the very first time! Apparently she had a lot of fun.

I really cannot believe how quickly she is growing up! Harry and I bought her a cute little shirt yesterday. The biggest size they had was 6 months, but it was so adorable, I couldn't pass it up. She wore it today, and already I can tell that she won't be able to wear it much longer.

She's been doing really well with sitting up. She doesn't even need her Boppy anymore, and she doesn't fall over to the side like she used to do. She's not my little baby anymore!

We take her back to the pediatrician on the 18th. I can't wait to see how much she weighs and how long she is. She is so heavy and looking so long! Pretty soon she won't be able to fit in her car seat anymore.

I really do have to enjoy every minute with her. Time is flying by so much faster than I ever imagined it would.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Study8home is the leading streamlined online e-learning & virtual classroom software provider which adapts to your learning and collaborative model and provide you all the solutions as per your requirement with ease.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Purchase E-Learning Software

    ReplyDelete