Friday, March 12, 2010

Another Goodie from 2008....Not Much Has Changed!

What are my top 10 values in life?
1. Family
2. Friends
3. Holistic health
4. Growing deeper in my relationship with God
5. Sleep
6. Education
7. Music
8. Comfort
9. Simple Elegance
10. Honesty

When I envision my life in 10 years, what do I see?
Married, three children, foster mom, involved in the PTA and youth athletics, close relationship with a handful of bright, beautiful women. Massage therapist. Living in our dream home. Surrounded by beautiful music, books, art, blankets, furniture. Physically active. Happy. Planning a 10-year anniversary trip abroad.

What do I want most from life?
To be “happy for no reason” and to spread love wherever I go.

Whose company do I enjoy?
Harry’s, friends, family

What makes me laugh?
Obscure things….cute jokes, Damian being silly, cute kids, puppies, Harry

How do I spend my money?
Books, magazines, journals, music, vacations, food

Which people do I admire most?
Those who are passionate about causes. People with strong opinions bold enough to speak their minds. People who do good for the world without expecting anything in return.

What is my purpose?
To be a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a woman who loves everyone and gives freely of herself to anyone who needs her.

No comments:

Post a Comment