Sunday, March 14, 2010

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'

Bianca isn't anywhere near crawling, but that doesn't mean that she hasn't found a way to get around. She has decided that she really, really likes to roll. Harry put her on her tummy, and as usual, she rolled over onto her back within a few seconds. But then she decided to roll back onto her tummy....and then back onto her back. She kept rolling until she reached her exersaucer and couldn't go anywhere else. (She has only learned to roll in one direction so far!) We put her back on the middle of the floor, and she repeated her rolling feat...until she reached the fireplace and got stuck. I wasn't able to catch it on video, but it was definitely funny to watch. Maybe next weekend we can catch her in action...

I should also mention that BiBi turned 6 months old today! I can't believe she is already half a year old. I've said it so many times, but I still can't believe how fast time is flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment