Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Big, Crazy Dream

Marcia Wieder of Dream University posted this video on her blog. In it, she reveals her big dream of becoming a talk show host. She then invited its viewers to leave a comment. "Perhaps you'd dare to share YOUR crazy dream....The one that's so big you don't tell anyone for fear they may laugh."

I'll share my response, if you promise to not laugh. : )

My humongous, colossal, gorgeous (and a bit scary) dream is to embrace a career and lifestyle that helps heal the broken and feeds my soul at the same time. I envision being fit and healthy in body, mind and spirit. I am a published author, a massage therapist, a personal trainer, a life coach, a singer, a talk show host, a positive role model, a supportive wife, a loving mother, and a true friend rolled into one amazing, joyful, peaceful me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment