Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wishcasting Wednesday: February 10th

Today Jamie asked the question, "Where do you wish to travel?"

At one point in my life, I would have answered, "I want to to see the whole world."  But as I am getting older and realizing that some dreams just won't come true in this lifetime, I have narrowed down my travel wish-list.  (But you must admit that it is still pretty lofty!)

In no particular order, I would like to travel to...
1) Italy.  Harry's family is Italian, and we hope to make it there for our 10-year anniversary.
2) Disney World.  I've been there before, but I would love to go again in a few years when our kids are old enough to truly enjoy it.
3) Alaska.  Again, I've already been there, but my mom hasn't.  It is her dream to take an Alaskan cruise.  I would love to make that dream come true for her.
4) The Poconos.  I would love to spend a romantic weekend with Harry at the Ceasar's Resort, famous for its champagne-glass bathtubs.
5) Ireland and Germany.  To see where my ancestors came from.
6) Australia or New Zealand. To experience the beauty, the way of life, and the fabulous accents!
7)  I'd love to visit all 50 states at least once with Harry.
8) The seaside town where we are going to retire.  I have a clear picture of our beach cottage in my mind.  I just don't know yet where it will be located.

No comments:

Post a Comment