Monday, February 15, 2010

Not Me! Monday


I found out about "Not Me Monday" from my friend Dawn's blog. I always thought it would be so much fun to participate, but sadly, I never had anything fun to say. Luckily, after spending ten days with my Little One, I can play, too!
~ I did NOT cut Bianca's finger while attempting to trim her fingernails. Harry was NOT the one to discover the incident when he saw blood all over her bottle. I did not feel so, so horrible!
~ I did NOT have to go to the bathroom so bad when feeding Bianca that I ended up feeding her while sitting on the toilet. Nope, not me!
~ I am NOT so obsessed with Yo Gabba Gabba that while attempting to film a video of Bianca, I ended up taping a part of an episode with my camcorder.
~ I did NOT have to throw Bianca in the bathtub two different times because she had two huge poopy diapers leak up her back. While getting her ready to get in the tub, she did NOT put her foot in one of said diapers and then try to put her foot in her mouth. Nope, she didn't!
~ Bianca did NOT give herself a tiny black eye after whacking herself in the head with her butterfly toy.
~ Bianca has NOT been pulling my hair every chance she gets. I have NOT been finding my hair everywhere. I most certainly did not find a piece of my hair coming out of her butt!

2 comments: