Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wishcasting Wednesday: Experience

Today, Jamie posed the question, What do you wish to experience?

I can think of so many answers!  I wish to experience:

~ Life with multiple, happy children.
~ Life in a healthy, fit, trim body.
~ Deep conversation and connection with my husband.
~ True freedom and joy by knowing God.
~ Offering complete forgiveness.
~ Complete healing from the pains of my past.
~ Peace within my extended family.
~ Looking back without questioning or longing.
~ A successful and fruitful 25-year administrative career.
~ Sustained belly laughs.
~ The craving of fruits and vegetables.
~ A meditation retreat.
~ A spinning class.
~ Kickboxing.
~ Traveling to Ireland, Australia, Germany and Italy.
~ Crazy, romantic love.
~ Long-lasting, deepening, growing friendships.
~ Winning a crown in the Mrs. Maryland pageant.
~ Being back in the spotlight on stage.
~ Participating in a drum circle.
~ Being covered in body paint and mehndi.
~ The ability to give without reservation.
~ Graduation from my doctorate program.
~ The renewing of our marriage vows.
~ A photo shoot where I feel completely confident and radiant.
~ Regular and frequent spa treatments.
~ Sex that is both physically and spiritually satisfying.
~ Watching my children's dreams come true.
~ Hawaii with my BFF.
~ Retirement in a beach cottage.
~ My holistic health career.
~ Being regarded with high esteem.
~ All the adventures life has to offer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment