Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Long Time, No Post!

I can't believe it has been nearly a year since I have posted on this blog!  So much has happened in that time, and I'm sad that I haven't recorded any of it.

Our (not so) Little One is turning 3 next month.  3!  I can hardly believe how fast time has gone by.  She has such a wonderful personality.  She loves to paint and draw and cut up her coloring books into tiny pieces.  She sings and dances whenever she hears a familiar song.  She loves going to church and the playground, especially because she loves being around other children.  She loves to give hugs and kisses and thinks pillow fights are lots of fun.  Her new favorite cartoon is Doc McStuffins, and she insists on having a McStuffins-themed birthday party.  She can play several games on Daddy's laptop.  She loves to go outside and jump in puddles.  If given the choice, she would run around naked all day.  She has a smile that brightens my day and melts my heart.  She likes to remind me that we both have blue eyes and the same nose.  She tells me I'm her best friend. 

Our lives will be changing very shortly.  In 10 days, BiBi will become a big sister.  She is excited, although I don't know if she completely understands what that means.  I know she will be great, but it will be an adjustment for us all.  Another baby equals more joy, and I can't wait to have our second Little One join the Martin Family.

I will try to update this blog a little more frequently, although I never seem to make good on that promise, do I?  Oh well!  In the meantime, enjoy this picture of our Little Beauty.

  

8 comments:

  1. I know the feeling. I didn't post for over a year either. Life and Facebook got in the way. But FB is not a good keeper of memories. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice girl and nice mother ;-) if you come in Paris you will be welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and
    I am waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.


    Feel free to visit my web-site google law firm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog I like the post.I love to read your blog.thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete



  5. < Thanks for sharing us good information Awesome blog i love

    great lakes loan
    http://www.greatlakesloan.net
    http://www.links4info.com
    http://www.azbeachbikes.com
    http://sikkinc.com
    tempe bicycle ,arizona beach cruiser ,beach cruiser,sikkinc,hbbc
    ,micargi ,tempe beach cruiser ,Huntington Beach Bicycle,
    BEACH CRUISER , BEACH CRUISERS ,CUSTOM BEACH CRUISERS , MICARGI ,
    SOUL CRUZERS , HBBC CRUISERS




    >

    ReplyDelete