Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Juicy Jewels of Delight

“Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” -Howard Thurman


Some things that make me come alive:

~ Blank journals
~ Magazines
~ Drums
~ Live music
~ Spinning in circles with Bianca
~ Singing
~ Lifting my hands in worship
~ Dancing with full abandon
~ Performing in the spotlight
~ Taking pictures
~ Swimming in the ocean
~ Napping in the sun
~ Deep conversations
~ Coffee with friends
~ Tea with myself
~ Sparkles
~ Romance
~ Laughing until my belly hurts
~ Making collages
~ Writing
~ Listening to an inspiring message in church
~ Reading inspirational stories
~ Buying unexpected gifts for friends
~ Connection
~ Wind blowing through my hair
~ Swinging
~ Drawing closer to God
~ Puppy love
~ Dark chocolate
~ Feeling beautiful
~ Being challenged and inspired by strong women
~ Hiking
~ Riding my bike
~ Hugs
~ Knowing you are seen, appreciated and loved

No comments:

Post a Comment