Monday, January 3, 2011

Great Morning!

Because I had an eye appointment at 10:30 this morning, I was able to go into work late. It was simply wonderful! Bianca slept the ENTIRE night, and I was able to sleep in until 6:30! (Our typical weekday morning starts around 5:30) Usually, BiBi drinks her morning Pediasure in her high chair while Harry and I get ready for work. This morning because I didn’t have to rush out the door, I was able to hold her as she enjoyed her morning beverage. I felt so incredibly blessed to have those extra precious minutes with her!

Harry and Bianca left the house at 7:00, and I was able to get so much done! I straightened up the family room, did a load of laundry, washed a few dishes, caught up on a couple of my favorite blogs, spent 45 minutes on the treadmill, ate breakfast, flossed my teeth, watched an episode of Joel Osteen on DVR, and still made it to my appointment a few minutes early! Once my appointment was over, I drove into work…minus rush-hour traffic. It was so wonderful!

This great start to my day helped me realize that, among other qualities, my ideal job would:
~ Start later in the morning. This would give me more quality time with my daughter and allow me to take care of the house and myself before I head to work; and
~ Be closer to home. I really don’t like traffic!

No comments:

Post a Comment