Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Appointment Update

My appointment went well today. I'm not dehydrated and my blood pressure is good. I've been gaining about a pound a week, putting me up to 12 pounds so far. Bianca's heart rate was beating strong in the 140s, and although I don't know her measurements, the midwife said her growth looks good.

I was happy to find out that I can definitely visit Stephanie in New York next month. Marge said that I should be fine to travel up until 36 weeks. After that, she wants me to stay in Baltimore.

I was given a referral to have my glucose test completed. I was also told that Harry & I should register for our child birth classes soon.

My next appointment is scheduled for June 16th. It's hard to believe that I've already graduated to bi-weekly visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment