Monday, October 17, 2011

On the Horizon



Perhaps it is due to the beautiful colors and crisp air of Fall, but the feeling of change is saturating the air. I must admit that I was beginning to feel a bit disappointed that the Ephesians 3:20 decade I was promised wasn't quite coming to pass. But now, all of a sudden, my insides are quivering with anticipation.

Though I don't know what it is, I sense that something wonderful is just around the bend. Something significant that will change my life as I know it. My Ephesians 3:20 decade is going to show up in an incredible, currently unimaginable way. I can't wait to see what's in store!

What about you? Is anyone else filled with an unexplained feeling of giddy anticipation?

1 comment:

  1. I am simply waiting for the weather to cool and what few trees there are in this region to start changing colors. :)

    ReplyDelete