Wednesday, May 26, 2010

This Made Me Smile

One of my coworkers sent me the following message this week. Friends are wonderful, aren't they?

THE TRUMPET by Bill Burns -- May 24, 2010:
It's time for the desert warriors to go through the battle. It's time for the white warriors to arise. It's time for the mighty men of this season to come forth in the power of the Most High. It's time to run to the battle and defeat the enemy at the gate. No longer establish yourself in a position of defeat, but dream the dreams of victory. Run the race until it is fulfilled. Receive the armor that I will give you; rise up until you indeed become the lions of the Most High and understand who you are in Christ. You are more than a conqueror, and I will cause you to always triumph in the war that you are involved in. Choose to take the trail of victory that I have provided for you and do not stop on the way. Do not allow the enemy to deter you nor allow the voice of condemnation to affect you, but rather receive the enlightenment of that which I have spoken to you, says the Lord.

I love you Carey! Learn all you can where you are. God is getting ready to take you to higher heights!

No comments:

Post a Comment