Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wishcasting Wednesday: April 7th

Today Jamie asked the question, "How do you wish to bloom?" What a beautiful question for Spring, don't you think?

I wish to bloom like a beautiful, radiant flower. I want to blossom into the woman I know I was created to be. I want to be the Proverbs 31 Woman. I don't want to think about it in theory; I want to truly live her model life. I want to take care of my family. I want to feed them healthy and delicious foods. I want them to live a comfortable life. I want us to share our good fortune with others. I want to foster and adopt children who are craving a loving home. I want to be successful and promoted at work - both in my business and in my career. I want to have a healthy body. I want to feel free and light in my skin. I want to have deep, meaningful, growing relationships with nutritious people. I want to laugh more. I want to read more. I want to write more. I want to drink hot tea under a warm blanket while sitting outside on a crisp fall night. I want to be more present. I want to live lusciously! And last, but definitely not least, I want to have a close, solid relationship with God. I want the joy of the Holy Spirit to exude from every pore in my body. I want people to look at me and see God. I want people to come to know God because they first knew me. I want to live a holistically healthy, authentic, happy life!!

It's time for me to get serious and take action towards becoming the new me. Like spring, I feel bits of life waking from the long winter's nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment