Monday, April 12, 2010

I Need A Personal Shopper

I realized this morning that I really need someone to help me dress properly. As I was drying off after my shower, I looked at my body in the mirror. I realized that, in general, I liked what I saw. I liked the shape of my body. I liked my curves. I could definitely use some toning and would love to get rid of my tummy, but overall, I was pleased.

Once I was dressed and I came back to that same mirror to finish getting ready, my whole attitude had changed. I didn't really like the way I looked. I looked fat and round, with no definition.

Obviously, my problem is I don't know how to dress properly. I don't know how to buy clothes that would look flattering on me. I don't know which colors or cuts I should get. All I know is I don't like the majority of clothes in my closet. They make me look frumpy and un-stylish.

I need a personal shopper - or someone like Clinton and Stacy - who would teach me how to shop and show me what no to wear. Too bad I don't have the money to hire one!

No comments:

Post a Comment