Thursday, April 8, 2010

Unproductive Day

It's now 2:00, and I have virtually done nothing today. I answered a few emails, I connected two teleconferences, I set up for the lab meeting....but I have not checked one thing off my to-do list today. I have this pesky headache that won't allow me to concentrate on much.

Let's talk about that headache, shall we? This is DAY FOUR of having my lovely headache. Yesterday was the worst. I could barely drive home; I honestly thought I was going to get sick in the car. And traffic was a nightmare, which only made things worse. Luckily, Harry had started dinner by the time Bianca and I got home. I had a difficult time getting the food down, and I went to bed at 7:30 PM. I can't even tell you when Harry came to bed or if Bianca got up in the middle of the night. I was completely knocked out.

This morning I felt a bit better, but I also noticed a bruise on the right side of my forehead. I'm wondering if I somehow banged my head on something and that's what caused the headache. I have taken so much Aleve in the past four days that I've lost count. I just want it to go away already.

Well, an email just came through reminding me of yet another task that I have failed to complete today. I better go attempt to get ONE thing accomplished before quitting time...

No comments:

Post a Comment