Thursday, August 27, 2009

Looks Like We're In It For the Long Haul!

Well, I had my weekly appointment today. I was very excited to see if any progress had been made. After all, I had been getting some major cramping accompanied by a backache the past few nights. I thought that had to be a good sign. My bubble was quickly deflated, though, when the doctor told me that I am only 1 cm dilated and not at all effaced. Looks like a whole bunch of nothing has been happening! She said that a lot can happen in 14 days, but if it doesn't, we will start talking about induction at my 41 week appointment.

Other than that, everything still looks good. I lost a pound, I wasn't dehydrated, my blood pressure was good, and Bianca's heart rate was in the 140s. My next appointment is scheduled for next Thursday....which happens to be my due date.

No comments:

Post a Comment