Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Appointment Update

I had my weekly appointment yesterday. Unfortunately, there's nothing too exciting to tell. I am back up two pounds, putting me at 18 pounds gained so far. My blood pressure looked good. Bianca's heart rate was in the 130's. The cultures they took from me last week all came back negative.

The doctor went over my birth preferences, and she said that everything looks do-able. She also said that I won't get my next internal exam until Week 38 - especially because I had no progress last week.

My next appointment will be on Tuesday morning.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! That's actually kind of exciting even if you don't find it to be very exciting at all. It's all good news, and that makes the excitement grow even more. You're doing good girl, that's awesome. Just as we had hoped, and expected!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uneventful is a good thing. LOL
    Don't worry about the dilating early part and all of that it means nothing. I was almosted dilated to 3 with Natalie for weeks and I thought she was going to fall out. Wasn't a good feeling. LOL I'm so happy things are looking good and on track. ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete