Thursday, April 2, 2009

Week 18

Another week has come and gone. On Monday, Harry and I went to Ryland’s Design Center in Ellicott City and picked out the options on our house. Everything is going to look so good when it’s finally complete! Of course, the hardest part will be waiting. We still have no idea when construction will begin.

Nothing too eventful has been going on with the pregnancy this week. I still don’t have a belly, I still can’t feel any movement, and I have been feeling relatively great. My only complaint is the fact that I get up at least three times a night to go to the bathroom. But even then, I manage to fall back asleep fairly quickly.

As for our Little One, he/she has become amazingly mobile
this week, passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. Too bad I can’t feel any of that yet!

My next doctor’s appointment is on Monday. I’m hoping we discuss when the Big Ultrasound will be scheduled. If we can have it done before my birthday, we are going to ask the ultrasound tech to write the gender on a piece of paper and seal it in an envelope. Harry will open it when he is alone. He will know the sex, but I won’t. Then he will creatively reveal to me on my Big 3-0 whether we are having a boy or a girl. No matter what, it will be a great birthday present!

Just for fun, I went to makemebabies.com to see what our Little Miracle might look like:




Harry’s response was, “That is an interesting looking kid.” I’d just like to know where the red hair came from!

No comments:

Post a Comment