Thursday, April 30, 2009

Week 22


Well, it looks like I won't be posting any fun food pictures for the next couple of weeks. This papaya is listed for Weeks 22 - 24.

In exciting news, I think I have finally started feeling our baby move! At least once a day, mostly around 7 or 8 PM, I feel what I can only describe as little flicks on my insides. Because it's been happening so regularly, I really think it's our Little Girl saying hello. Nothing else too momentous happened this week.

This coming weekend Damian is making his First Communion. Harry and I are also planning to make a trip to Babies R Us to hopefully buy a crib. We saw one we both really like, and we were given a 15% off coupon to use. Fingers crossed that it is still in stock.

As for what's happening to our Little Miracle this week, she is hanging on to every word we say. Studies show that she finds gentle music and my voice most soothing. Tiny nipples are starting to sprout, and her little face is fully formed. She is also starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment