Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just For Fun

Because work has been extremely hectic this week and I needed a 5-minute mental health break, I followed a link on The Bump that said, "Madame Zaritska Predicts Your Birth Experience." (Don't worry, it was completely free and strictly for fun.) Madame Zaritska, using her "mystical powers," has the following prediction for me:

The day you deliver, outside will be light. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 13 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have dark gray eyes and some red hair.

I find it odd that red hair has come up again. As far as I know, no one on either side of our families have red hair, so most likely that prediction is wrong. As for the boy, I will see if Madame Zaritska was right in three more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment