Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Random Facts About Me

~ I absolutely adore the beach.  One of my dreams is to own a small cottage on the beach.

~ My favorite smells include Hawaiian Tropic, warm pumpkin pie, lavendar, a clean baby, fresh cut grass, meat on a grill, and burning wood.

~  I love orchids, chocolate, melted cheese, purple, Alanis Morissette, wind blowing through my hair, and sun warming my skin.

~ I love to sing, dance, read, write, and play with colors.  And yet I don't do any of these things with abandon anymore.  I have aimed for perfection, when that's not even the point.

~ The best days for me include deep, nurturing conversations and laughter ~ no matter with my husband, with my friends, with my daughter, with my family, or with a stranger.

~ I currently have low energy.  I am addicted to coffee and to sugar.  I am overweight.  I need to change my habits.  I need to get healthier.  I long to feel healthy, vibrant, alive, and comfortable in my own skin.

~ I love to sleep.  If given the chance, I would gladly spend a whole day surrounded in healing slumber.

~ I am positive, negative, ambitious, complacent, brave, frightened, jealous and content all at once.

~ I have made some huge mistakes in my lifetime.  I have let the past creep in and spoil my present blessings.  I have big dreams for my future tucked inside my heart.  I have transformed and grown as a person, but still have a long way to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment