Friday, June 29, 2012

My New Job

I just want to say for the record that I love my new job.  I love being a supervisor.  I love the ladies I work with.  I love my boss.  I love the fact that she can ask me to perform a task, and I will get it done.  I love the fact that I am working with even more brilliant scientists now.  I love not dreading coming to work anymore.

My new role suits me.  And I can honestly say that I am content.  Yes, eventually, I would like to be an Administrator or a Dean or a VP of the School.  And I'd like an impressive salary to go along with one of those fancy titles.  (You know me - I always have a 5 year plan!)  But for now, there's nowhere else I'd rather be than helping to manage the CVD.

Let's face it: being the Office Manager for a $61 million dollar research center is not too shabby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment