Monday, November 29, 2010

The Answer

And just like that, my best friend and co-pilot has an answer for me!

"Because you havent always followed your heart when it comes to your job and now is the time for you to go after a job that follows your heart and your skills and i believe God will open the door for right opportunties but he needs you to walk through a door first. I think the massage was a glimpse of how he can make your dreams a reality earlier than you expect when you have made it a point to not only conceive perceive it but take action... he needs you to make a move so he can make a move."

If I haven't mentioned lately how much I love Stephanie, I really, really do. She stands up in prayer for me when I don't have the strength to do it on my own. She was willing to travel hundreds of miles to see me when I was at my lowest point. And she always knows the perfect thing to say when I need it the most. Everyone needs a Steph in their lives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment