Monday, September 20, 2010

Blessed

I am so incredibly blessed to have such a wonderful best friend. On Friday, I received the following email. It not only made me cry, but it was like a calm breeze in the middle of the tornado that has been my life the past couple of weeks.

"...That must mean I should send you an email to tell you:
  • that you are an absolute treasure and I am so thankful to have you as one of my best friends.
  • that you are appreciated and celebrated for who you are and what you will become.
  • that you are wonderfully and fearfully made by God and that He will use you to do mighty works.
  • that you are just beginning to see your Ephesians 3:20 decade come into bloom. You have no idea what He has in store.
  • that both your writing and singing talent is truly a talent and gift from the Lord and you bless so many people with it. I can't wait for you to use it more.
  • that your spirit and love inspires me to be a better person.
  • that your love for your family and the home you created is and will be a haven for many because love - God - lives there.
  • that you are an amazing mother and child."

Everyone needs at least one Steph in their lives!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment