Monday, September 7, 2009

It's Labor Day....But No Signs of Labor!!

We're still patiently waiting for Bianca's arrival. Not much progress has been made, though. Yesterday, Mom and I went to Defender's Day at Ft. Howard. Mom said that the loud noises from the guns and cannons during the battle reenactment might scare her out. Good thought; however, our Little Miracle wasn't phased a bit. She must be a really good sleeper because she didn't even flinch once! My sister said she is just too comfortable and has no interest in coming out yet. But there are only two more days to go before our scheduled induction. We will be meeting her soon enough!

1 comment:

  1. well I guess that cancels out my guess. LOL I hope you're staying cool and comfy. And just so ya know, I've been checking your blog like a stalker. LOL

    ReplyDelete