Thursday, September 10, 2009

Induction = FAIL

Harry and I just got home from the hospital....without our Little Miracle in tow. We had been in the hospital for 23 hours, and I had made only minimal progress. At last check, I was only 1 1/2 cm dilated and 50% effaced. Instead of trying to force Bianca out before she was ready, my doctor and midwife decided it was better for me to go home. Luckily, Harry and I had come to the same decision on our own when we heard the options, so we are at peace. We will try the process again on Sunday night...which happens to be our anniversary.

And this little diversion from our original plan means that I can go to our pre-settlement walk through tomorrow. I am very excited about that!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, well that's awesome. I'm glad to hear that you may have your baby on your anniversary, that's really neat girl.
    And pre-settlement walk through's are always awesome. You've got so much going now! It's insane hon! I'm so very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete