Thursday, November 29, 2012

All I Want for Christmas....

I know I'm not getting any presents for Christmas this year.  My hubby and I agreed not to exchange.  My parents have told me I'm not getting anything from them.  My extended family has decided not to exchange names this year.  So I'm at the mercy of Dear Santa for this one. 

The only thing on my wish list this year is a Blendtec.


Isn't it lovely?  Making green smoothies would be so much easier in this powerful machine than in my little Magic Bullet.  Unfortunately, since my hubby has created a plan to get us out of debt in four years and a high-end blender wasn't considered a necessity, I can't purchase one for myself.  So I'm really hoping to hear the lovely sound of jingle bells on my roof on Christmas Eve!

1 comment:

  1. satta king You should have the proper tools to get started by now. As prepared as you previously were, you are even more so now. Overall, the techniques that were provided should help you begin to understand photography better and help you become an expert. play bazaar

    ReplyDelete