Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wishcasting Wednesday: Spring



I haven't participated in Jamie Ridler's Wishcasting Wednesday meme in quite awhile, but today's festive prompt made me want to play along!

What do you wish would spring into your life?

I wish the answer to where I ultimately belong when it comes to my career would leap into my life. I have been struggling with this issue for years and years. Deep in my heart, I know I am supposed to be a holistic health provider - no matter what form it ends up taking. Yet the closer I get, the further I seem to be.

Take for instance massage school. I took PSYC 101 this winter and am taking HLTH 101 this spring with the intention of having all classes except the core ones finished prior to beginning the massage program this fall. Well, after trying for almost a year to conceive with no luck, we were finally successful at the perfect time for me NOT to start massage classes in the fall. Seems a bit ironic.

Honestly, at this point, I have no idea what the future holds for me in this area. All I can do is trust that The One who made the universe has everything under His perfect control.

No comments:

Post a Comment