Thursday, November 5, 2009

Time To Do the Happy Dance!

She did it! She really did it! Bianca slept for 8 hours straight last night!! She went to sleep around 9:00 pm and didn't make a peep until 5:00 this morning! I admit: I got up around 3:00 am just to check on her, but after confirming that she was breathing, I went back to bed. It's just very exciting! Her first time sleeping through the night! I suppose tonight will tell if last night was just a fluke. Until then, I will revel in her accomplishment!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!!!! Oh Bianca..you really are amazing.
    (I wanted to tell you, I usually rely on my blogroll on the Bent blog to update when your blog updates, but for some reason it's not updating correctly with Blogger accounts. I had no idea that you were back to updating. I'm sorry:(

    ReplyDelete