Thursday, September 28, 2017

Ugh

I haven't been feeling well for a while now.  Particularly where my digestion is concerned.  Here I am, awake another night at 3 AM, waiting for the pain in my stomach to pass.

I had yet another appointment with my primary care doctor yesterday to discuss my medications.  We are going to tweak them slightly; however, to really understand what is triggering my IBS symptoms, I need to get serious about tracking my food (what and when), any notable moods/situations, and my symptoms (what, intensity, duration).  I keep saying I will do this, but as seems to be a recurrent theme in my life, I am full of talk and no action.  Hopefully putting the intention out in the universe will help hold me more accountable to doing it.  I am desperate to feel better.

2 comments:

  1. satta king Photography is a wonderful art medium and using the above tips can help even the most mundane photographs look great. Creating and organizing your photographs will be a breeze, and future generations will always have them to cherish when you work on doing it right. Become the photographer in your family in no time at all! play bazaar

    ReplyDelete