Monday, February 3, 2014

my fresh start

In 11 weeks and 4 days, I will be turning 35. Truthfully, I am excited for this milestone. I'm feeling settled in general; I have a wonderful husband, three beautiful children, a comfortable house, a fantastic church, a good job, impressive credentials, a supportive family, and forever friends. A lot of my prior insecurities and doubts have been replaced with new truths, and I am learning how to fully embrace my freedom in Christ. I've been going through the motions for way too long, and particularly over the last three months, I have been feeling a nudging in my spirit to wake up and to start being present in and enjoying this rich life I've been given. It may have taken me 35 years to get here, but I am ready to fully enjoy the last two-thirds of my life. This comfy nook in Cyberspace will be where I chronicle the details of my mundane journey.

1 comment:

  1. satta king Many people think sunny days are great for photos, but direct sunlight can ruin nearly any image. The sunlight often creates shadows and glare; also, the bright light causes many people immediately squint as they are photographed. If you can, take outdoors pictures early in the day or toward the evening. play bazaar

    ReplyDelete