Friday, July 1, 2011

So Many Reasons to Smile Today!!

~ It's Friday!!
~ A 3-day weekend is waiting to unfold!!
~ It's an absolutely gorgeous morning!!
~ Traffic was relatively light on the way to work!!
~ Chelle begins her 31 Days of Wellness today!!
~ An email from my BFF was waiting for me in my inbox!!
~ I received a message on Facebook that was exactly what I needed to hear!!
~ I will be having lunch with two of my favorite people in a few hours!!
~ And perhaps the most exciting reason of all: I finally feel like 2011 is going to be the Breakthrough Year I had hoped it to be. God is doing something amazing in me, and although I can't reveal the details just yet, just know it is oh so good!!
~ As is He....all the time!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you sweet friend! You are such a blessing to me, sending you hugs and a whole lot of prayers that you will have multiple reasons to use a whole lot of exclamation points!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you!!! Enjoy the wonderful weekend! :-)
    ***Love and hugs***

    ReplyDelete