Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mothering Personality

I have SO MUCH to say and update on, but it's a really hectic time at work right now. I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, though, so I should be able to breathe (and write) again soon.

I took a personality quiz at MOPS three weeks ago, and I thought that the results fit me to a T. I am trying to clean off my desk, and the results are simply adding to clutter. I want to record them here before tossing them lovingly into the recycle bin.

The Know-Thyself Mother (INFJ)
Sensitive and family-focused, the INFJ mother encourages the unique potential of each child. Her aim is to help her kids develop a sense of identity, and she seeks a free exchange of feelings and thoughts to that end. In fact, she may value the mothering experience as a catalyst to her own personal growth. She is conscientious and intense, as well. Probably no one takes child-raising more seriously than the INFJ. She approaches it as a profession requiring her best self.
Stay-sane tip: Make time for yourself, try to live in the moment, and take life a little less seriously. Instead of trying to make life what it "should be," enjoy it for what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment