Wednesday, October 14, 2009

One Month Old!

I can hardly believe it, but our Little Miracle turns one month old today! It really is amazing how fast time has flown by. I've been horrible at updating this blog, but I do have a good excuse: not only was I adjusting to motherhood, I was also trying to get our house unpacked and organized. Now that we're pretty much settled, hopefully I'll be able to write more.

Bianca is such a joy. Yes, I am a bit biased, but she truly is a good baby. She is generally calm and only cries when she is hungry or needs a diaper change. She is also sleeping well at night, getting up every 3 - 4 hours to eat.

The past four weeks have been pretty eventful for our Little One. She has been to church, soccer games, a surprise party, and a crab feast. She has been held by several different people, and she never gets upset. So far, she is a pretty laid back baby.

I can't believe how fast she is growing. I take her to the doctor's tomorrow, and I will find out her measurements then; however, I can already tell that she has gotten longer and heavier. She is more alert during the day, and she is "talking" more. She is also starting to smile, which is a sight that just melts my heart. She discovered the TV last week and often watches whatever is on the screen. This weekend, she watched her first movie on her Daddy's projection screen. (At least a little bit before she fell asleep!) It really is amazing watching her grow.

Here are some new pictures of our precious daughter for you to enjoy:










2 comments: