Monday, December 13, 2010

#reverb10: Action

December 13 Prompt: Action
When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It's about making ideas happen. What's your next step?

My word for 2010 was supposed to be ACTION, and I love that it showed up at the end of the year. Perhaps it is a little nudge to remind me that it’s never too late to take action and make my dreams become reality. This prompt is also very apropos with Steph’s question, “What are you going to do?”

So what’s my next step? I am going to focus my attention on God and his amazing Grace. I am going to join a small group. I am going to volunteer at church. I am going to deliberately find things to be grateful for each day. In 2011, I am going to focus on developing a close and personal relationship with God. And everything else will take care of itself. I have no doubt that a true breakthrough will find me once my priorities are back in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment