Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Appointment Update

I had my weekly appointment today. Everything still looks good. I wasn’t dehydrated and my blood pressure looked fine. Remember those two pounds I gained at my last appointment? Well, they’re gone. I am down two pounds, putting me back at 16 pounds gained so far. My belly is still measuring on track, though, so they aren’t worried. Bianca’s heart rate is back up in the 140s.

I had cultures taken, which wasn’t bad at all. Then I was given an internal exam. The midwife said that my cervix is soft, but completely closed. In other words, there’s not much progress to report. In good news, Bianca’s head is down. Kristen said that it’s a good thing. She shouldn’t turn anymore and I won’t need a c-section due to her position.

All in all, it was a good appointment. I go back again next Tuesday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment